An innovative technique for manufacturing individual orthopedic insoles is based on the use of flat semi-finished products containing thermoplastic material, which, under the influence of temperature, becomes plastic and can be molded directly on the patient’s foot.
The technology of thermal modeling provides for the production of a comfortable and convenient insole, taking into account the individual characteristics of the structure of the foot.
Individual orthopedic insoles are used as therapeutic and prophylactic means for violation of the foot due to pathological conditions and deformations of various etiologies. Insoles provide normalization of spring, support, jerking and balancing functions of the foot due to the uniform distribution of static and dynamic loads on the foot and keeping the foot in physiological position.
The methodology for manufacturing individual thermoformed insoles was developed jointly with specialists from the OrthoLite orthopedic company (USA) and German orthopedists.
The advantages of the technique are:
- natural insole coating (depending on the needs of the patient - skin, fleece);
- small thickness of orthopedic insoles 2-3mm. allows you to wear them in casual shoes, without changing its size;
- the ability to select individual insoles for model shoes with a heel height of up to 12 cm .;
- speed of manufacture - 20-30 minutes;
- the possibility of individual modeling of the shape of the arch of the foot in the position of full orthopedic correction;
- the possibility of staged correction, which is especially important in children and adults with severe deformities of the foot;
- the elastic base prevents deformation of the insole while walking and performs a cushioning function.
Individual orthopedic insoles are used to correct longitudinal-transverse flatfoot, reduce the load on the supporting joints, hypermobility syndrome, congenital, static, post-traumatic longitudinal, transverse and / or longitudinal-transverse flatfoot, diabetes mellitus, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, reactive arthritis.
Indications for the use of orthopedic insoles:
- Orthopedic insoles for children
In recent years, doctors have noted an increase in the number of static deformations of the feet in children, such as flat feet, clubfoot, valgus position of the feet, etc. Such diagnoses that are not diagnosed in time lead to more serious problems at an older age, lead to consolidation of the existing deformation, pathology of overlying joints and spine .
- Insoles for flat feet (longitudinal and transverse)
The spread of flat feet in the population reaches 70%. In the early stages, flatfoot can be asymptomatic, but subsequently leads to significant violations of the musculoskeletal system. Properly selected orthopedic insoles are an effective method of combating flat feet.
- Orthopedic insoles with heel spur, plantar fasciitis
Heel spur refers to the formation of a bone protrusion on the plantar or posterior surface of the metacarpal tuber. The reason for the formation of the calcaneal spur is often an overstrain of the plantar fascia, which is attached to the calcaneus. Orthopedic insoles with a heel spur help relieve stress from the loaded areas of the heel and foot, thereby eliminating the cause of the disease.