Computer traction of the spine
Computer traction of the spine (traction) is one of the types of mechanotherapy that allows you to remove compression of the intervertebral discs and makes it possible to return the vertebrae to the correct physiological position, which means preventing and curing violations of posture and curvature of the spine.
By increasing the space between the vertebrae, the disc has the ability to collect nutrients and water by the osmosis method. The blood flow improves, and, consequently, the access of beneficial substances to the muscles and spinal cord is facilitated. As a result, the intervertebral disc returns the ability to fully perform its function of a shock absorber.
Thanks to a change in the angle and various fixing belts, we have access to the extension of a particular section of the spine (cervical, thoracic and lumbar). This allows you to work with specifically damaged intervertebral discs.
INDICATIONS FOR COMPUTER EXTENSION
- Lumbalgia and lumbar ischalgia of urebrogenic origin;
- Protrusion and hernia of the intervertebral disc;
- Chronic back pain;
- Violations of posture;
- Coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis;
- Vertebrobasilar insufficiency (dizziness, tinnitus, shakiness when walking, visual disturbances);
- Headaches of tension.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT USING ORMED PROFESSIONAL
- A painless and effortless patient achieves a lasting therapeutic effect;
- Automatic control of the traction force, which helps to prevent harmful effects on the spine;
- Several modes of traction. Both variable and continuous operation of the apparatus are possible;
- Smoothness in increasing and decreasing the tension force;
- The possibility of traction at different angles in order to treat all pathological areas;
- Maintenance of the main procedure with adjustable and smooth roller massage, warming up and vibration;
- All procedures are performed under close medical supervision.