Acupuncture is one of the most effective alternative methods of treating back pain, joints, headaches, anxiety, depression and other diseases, without any side effects.
From the point of view of Chinese medicine, the cause of any disease is a violation of the circulation of human energy. There is a lack of it, excess or blocking.
By acting on acupuncture points on the meridians of organs, we correct this problem and getting rid of pain feels full of strength, energy and vitality, working capacity improves, a person becomes more balanced, sleep quality improves.
By acupuncture, we work not only on the consequences, but also on the cause of the disease.
From the point of view of the physiological processes of the body, acupuncture contributes to the production of endogenous opiates - endorphins, enkifalin, histamine. These substances do not have to enter from the outside, they are produced by our body independently. As a result, pain, an inflammatory reaction are reduced, and mood improves.
Another principle of acupuncture action is the launch of an antinoceptive (analgesic) system, which, in response to microdamage by a needle, reacts by suppressing pain impulses, acting at the level of the central nervous system (i.e., the pain center of the brain).
The main benefits of acupuncture treatment:
1. Restoration due to the body's own forces;
2. Strictly individual approach to each patient;
3. Fast onset of effect (after the 3-5th procedure);
4. The ability to treat concomitant diseases simultaneously with the main;
5. Safety of the procedure (use of disposable sterile needles);
6. The painlessness of the procedure (the diameter of the needle is slightly thicker than the hair);
7. Suitable for the treatment of chronic pain, when taking medications is no longer possible due to side effects and allergies;
8. Normalizes blood pressure and blood microcirculation.
At the moment, acupuncture is included in international protocols and is successfully used all over the world in order to reduce the use of analgesics, which extremely negatively affect the whole body and are addictive.